What is the Buyer Program?
The Buyer Program is a unique component of our show that provides top-level buyers, an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyers will receive complimentary accommodation and many other benefits.
Professional Business Matchmaking Service
- Connect with targeted local/international suppliers
- Plan all your business meetings in advance and save time
- Customize your meeting schedule to suit your needs
- Meet face-to-face with decision makers in the comfort of our designated meeting space
- Network & build strategic alliances
WHO CAN APPLY?
Overseas Buyer Program is only available for the oversea lighting importers / exporters / wholesalers / distributors, contractors and architects /designers, as well as government procurement / planning authorities, who have purchasing needs with a budget at certain level.
Limited Spots Available!
BENEFITS FOR VERIFIED BUYERS may include but are not limited to:
- 1 or 2 nights free accommodation at the designated hotel *for overseas buyers only
- Airport – Hotel pick up and drop off service (available only for endorsed group promoter who bring in a minimum of 10 Buyers to the show)
- Access and usage of the Business Matching System
- Media onsite interviews
- Access to Business Matching Lounge (free drinks and snacks)
- Opportunities to be listed on the show’s website, social media platforms etc.
Fill in your application here:
Upon submission, each participant will be reviewed based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Annual purchasing budget.
- Level of purchasing or decision-making authority.
Confirmed eligible visitors will be notified within 10 working days ONLY by the organizer’s email.
- Exhibitors or non-buyer parties (e.g. media, students, institutions, etc.) are not eligible for the above program.
- Only one person per company is eligible for this program.
- IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
- Benefits and program may be subjected to changes
For more information, please contact