The purpose of the LED Expo Thailand 2017 VIP Hosted Buyers Programme is to give qualified buyers the opportunity to do business with manufacturers & distributors from around the world, learn from the best in the industry and network with industry peers.
Created specifically to facilitate business matching at the show, our Hosted Buyers Programme is an effective platform for top quality buyers from the procurement, purchasing and supply chain management divisions within the commercial aviation sector to meet with our exhibitors on a pre-scheduled, one-on-one basis.
The Hosted Buyers may be nominated by our exhibitors, industry associations or government agencies. Interested buyers who are seeking specific products and solutions may also leverage on this business matching programme to source for new business partners.
Eligible application countries include: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Japan, New Zealand and Australia.
As our selected quality buyer, we endeavour to optimize your visit experience by letting your decide on an exclusive Hosted Meeting Point
BELONGS to one of the following titles:
- Executive Director
- Top Management
- Purchasing Director / Manager
- Production Manager
- R&D Manager
REPRESENTING one of the following natures of business:
- Building Contractor / Electrical Contractor
- Retailer / Wholesaler
- Importer / Exporter from Lighting Industry/LED
- Manufacturer from Lighting Industry/LED
- Property /Real estate Developer
- Hospitality industry
- Energy Managers / Energy Auditors / LEED Certifiers
- Project Management & Consultancy Companies
- Outdoor Media Owners & Signage Companies
CRITERIA TO BE MET(MUST FULFILL ATLEAST ONE)
- IMPORT Lighting goods / LED Products / LED Signage / PCB Related Products & Machinery / Energy Saving Products from any International Country annual amount of USD 200,000 or above (Proof to be submitted)
- FIRST-TIME visitors & only one delegate per company can enjoys priority to benefit from the programme
- Annual Turnover of the company should not be less than USD 300,000 (Proof to be submitted)
- Complimentary 2-night accommodation at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT during 11-13 May 2017
- Free access to Conference & Seminar Sessions
- Access to the VIP Lounge (complimentary refreshments and Wi-Fi)
- Free Copy of Show Directory
- Possibility to join event tour
HOW it works
STEP 1 – INQUIRE Complete pre-qualification form
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION Provided you qualify, you will receive the confirmation letter from the organizers. (Additional documents may be required for submission to complete the registration process).
STEP 3 – MEETING SCHEDULING The organizers will send you 10 meeting schedules based on the product you are interested in.
STEP 4 – BOOK HOTEL The organizer will book the accommodation for you and send you the booking no.
STEP 5 – YOUR SCHEDULE You will receive a printed copy of your schedule upon arrival at the VIP lounge area. The buyer must attend the show & join the event tour. They have to get a stamp for his / her visit on both days from our VIP buyer Staff.
- Only one person per company is eligible for this program.
- Exhibitors are not eligible to apply.
- The above privileges are based on first-come, first-serve and are subject to approval / change without prior notice. Only qualified applicant will get a reply from the organizer team with hotel booking and business matching schedule.
- The deadline for submission (filled in application from and required documents) is February 28, 2017.
For more information, please contact Mr. Kalanyoo Ammaranon (Tun)
Tel: +66 (0) 2833-6339, Fax: +66 (0) 2833-5127-9
Download Participation Form